Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Paper, Wire, and Waiting Rooms
I've been working hard today and have a huge batch of new earrings and a couple of pendants. It's the first few pendants I've tries and I think they are pretty unique, playful peices. I'm starting to see a unity in the line and something I could really get excited about. This whole process of recycling magazines and bending wire is such a relaxed way of working for me. I can produce all of this stuff while watching tv or sitting in a waiting room. I've made myself a basket with all of my tools and supplies and just cart it from one place to another. And having people around while I'm working brings in lots of questions and potential buyers! The etsy is now definately on the way. I promise to post pictures of the new pieces soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment